REVIEW : Oriflame Essentials Fairness Exfoliating Face Scrub

Hi guys! Today i'll make my second review with full english (._.) do you know why? Because the product i will review is come from famous global brand, Oriflame. My english isn't fluently or excellent, but i wish you guys can understand this review hehehe.
Guys, do you have any problem with dull face? I have that problem. I searching in internet, the one of ways to solve that problem is with scrubing. When we talk about scrubing, we will remind a things with creamy texture which has a lot of granules. It's will remove the dirt and dead skin that make your skin looks dull. I have normal to dry skin type. Honestly, i have a bad memories with face scrub. I have been used a face scrub from local brand (Wardah), and i got unfortune with it. My skin got more drier because face scrub. But nowadays, my sister buy a face srub from Oriflame. And it's works so well for her and my mom. I got curious and wanna try too. So guys, do you excited for the review and the result on my skin? Let's go to the review!

PACKAGING
The packaging is the newest design from Oriflame. In old packaging, the dominant color of the tube is pink, and now the new packaging is full white with purple's fonts. There is a illustration of Pomelo Fruit. The pomelo extract is the new innovation in Oriflame Essential Fairness Series. Sounds Great.


But in my opinion, there is a little disappoint with the cap. It's not a flip cap but a screw cap. It's a lil troublesome for me because i'm very lazy person for open the cap with that type. It's not practical.


In the back of the tube, there is some description product with many languages. But the descriptions is very very short. Maybe you'll get a full description in Oriflame's catalouge or website. Btw, the product is made in Poland.


The product is imported and distributed officially in indonesia, so you don't have to worry about the safety and the licence. It's has a licence from indonesia goverment, so it's actually certified in BPOM (National Agency of Drug and Food Control).

CLAIMS
There is no long explain or description about the product, it's just say "face scrub. Lather and rinse. Avoid eye area". If you want a full description just check the catalouge :)


INGREDIENTS
if you a really haters of paraben, i suggest you for not use this one. It's has some paraben family :3 but i don't care at all, beacuse i believe the paraben in that product is accordance with health standard. There is some ingredients i know like Citrus Grandis Fruit extract (Pomelo/grapefruit Extract),

Pomelo Fruit/ Grape Fruit
niacinamide (vit B3) and sodium ascorbyl pospate (vit C), tocopheryl acetate (vit E), and glyserin. But i got confused with natural pomelo extract, the scientific name citrus grandis fruits extract, i just found it's mean grapefruit (Jeruk Bali) extracts from internet (?) there is someone from biology class who undestand about scientific name ? i searching in internet citrus grandis mean grapefruit and citrus maxima mean pomelo. But when i'm searching the picture, the both look same. In indonesia, we call Grapefruit as Jeruk Bali. There is someone will tell me the right info?? If i did a mistake, i wish you tell me in comment column below.


SWATCH, TEXTURE & PERFORMANCE



The texture is thick and rich of scrubs! IMO, the scrub granules size is more bigger than my old face scrub, so it's really felt when i rubbed it on my face. It's not has a dramatic foam, it's has very little foam, if i can say, there is nothing foam when you use this scrub :3. The smells is fresh and has slight fruity scent. I love about the scent. Really refreshing.



But how about the result on my skin? After about 2-3 times tried it, my skin got dried till my skin in nose area peeled off. But it's works well for throw my whiteheads though the scrubs is too harsh till make my skin patchy on me. I never use it for everyday. I just use it 1x in a week or after my face got sunburn or dull. I think the scrub granules is too big and harsh for dry skin like me even the claims said it suitable for all skin types. When i rub the scrub, my face feel a lil hurt and sore. Poor me. I got twice unfortune with face scrub product. Maybe face scrub product doesn't fit me yet. I think this product will works well in combination to oily skin type because it's really remove dirt and oil from our skin.

Verdict
PLUS
+Lighten skin up directly after rinse
+optimally cleans dirt and whiteheads on me

MINUS
-make my skin more dried because my skin is dry type, maybe it's works different in other skin type like oily skin.
-short description, maybe a box is nessecary for fit up the lack descriptions in the tube
-as a moslem, i need a halal certified in every product i used and unfortunately oriflame doesn't has halal certified yet

Price : around IDR 75.000/ $7
Availability : Oriflame's Agent
Rating : 5/10
Hope this review help you guys. See you in next post!


Uli

2 Responses to "REVIEW : Oriflame Essentials Fairness Exfoliating Face Scrub"

  1. FYI oriflame halal.. Gak percaya? Silahkan cek ke website resmi oriflame , dan juga klo emang gak halal gak mungkin produknya bisa dijual & masuk sampe ke negara2 moslem seperti irak, iran, pakistan and so many, silahkan cek & cari artikel / blog dari seluruh leader oriflame yg uda tersebar di 63negara termasuk di beberapa negara moslem, thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh ternyata udh ada halalnya ya mba? Btw aku gak tahu karena di kemasannya aku gak menemukan label halal.. tapi terimakasih udah kasih info nya ya :)

      Delete

Komentar berisi Link aktif, Promosi dan Spam akan dihapus. Mohon login dengan akun google saat berkomentar agar mendapatkan notifikasi balasan dariku. Komentar dari akun anonim/unknown akan otomatis terhapus :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel